One important change is that I've increased base attack for all player classes (I forgot to take into account that attack was dropped from melee weapons). Another big change is that I've tweaked damage distribution and to hit resolution a little bit more. This is how things work now:
- All weapons have a base Damage stat
- Damage is increased by 1% for each point of Attack
- Damage is decreased by 1% for each point of Defense on the target
- Damage is modified by attack roll - defence roll % (this is a representation of how well placed the attack was and how well the target managed to twist and turn to mitigate incoming damage)
- Dodge and Block still happen before damage resolution
Please give the new version a try and let me know your thoughts!